Permanent Makeup Training - Fundamentals Classes
Our Basic Fundamental training is over 130 total hours of learning. This is a comprehensive and Thorough Education in either hand tool or machine, designed to get you up and running a successful practice.
Our Complete Fundamental training course is 160 total hours and gives you both machine and hand tool application and instruction. The Complete course gives you more hands on practical, a larger portfolio, more options to expand your skills, more confidence to start your journey.
All About Brows
All about brows is a 130 hour total training with the focus on brows. Learn Microbladeing, Ombre and Powder applications. This is a hand tool course. No machines are used or needed. (eyeliner and lip procedures are not taught in this course).
All our fundamental courses meet SPCP guidelines.
Train with experts with a proven track record in creating a successful business model. We will teach you step by step what we do in our business to help you create a successful 5 star practice.
To become the best, you need the best training.
All of our fundamental courses are broken down into 5 segments. And include pre-study, live virtual and in-class hours combined, students receive 130 or 160 hours of instruction in Permanent Cosmetic Makeup depending on the course you choose. These courses meet the SPCP guidelines for fundamental training.
You will learn the foundations of the industry: Eyebrow Hair Simulation (microblade or machine) , Lash Enhancement, Eyeliner, Beauty Marks and Lip Liner, as well as how to execute these procedures using machine or the hand tool methods.
All hands-on procedure applications are taught with a ratio of one trainer to one student to ensure the student and the client receive the best possible outcome. We care about your success!
Segment 1 – Pre-Study (60 hours)
In our Basic Fundamental Training course, you will receive the manual, “Permanent Cosmetics The foundation of Fundamental Applications” and a pre study work book and materials. The manual is intended for self-study and explains all of the basic concepts of permanent cosmetics, in addition to basic color theory. It is essential to properly study this book before the Fundamental Training Course Classroom portion. Your pre-study manual and work book are provided with completing registration and deposit for your class. Pre-study homework will be assigned. Each module of homework will be reviewed prior to moving on to the next module. We expect you to master each skill and build on knowledge.
Online Bloodborne Pathogens is taken as part of your pre-study requirements.
Segment 2 – Live Virtual Training (8 hours, schedule based on availability)
During this online virtual training, students and teachers will have an itinerary of topics to discuss. This may be schedule over four days in two hour segments. Live virtual training is not taught in the All About Brows Course.
Segment 3 – Choose your training option
Basic Fundamental, Brow Fundamental Training or The Complete Fundamental Program (choose between three options)
1. Basic Fundamental (7 days) 65 classroom hours or (15 evening- half days)
2. All About Brows Fundamental (7 days) 65 classroom hours or (15 evening- half days)
3. The complete Fundamental program (10 days) 95 classroom hours.
Basic Fundamental Training classroom, you will learn all the essential cosmetic permanent makeup techniques to apply shaded eyebrows, simulated hair, lash enhancement and lip liners.
Working with either hand tools or a machine- your choice.
It will consist of 7 days with 65 hours, 7AM – 4:30PM or 15 half days 5PM – 9:30PM.
You get; Pre study program, Live virtual training and classroom days. For a total of 130 hours of training. Classroom time includes, observation, practice and clinics with live models. You will choose between machine OR hand tools. To learn both machine and hand tool take the Completed Fundamental Program.
All About Brows Fundamental Training classroom, you will learn all the essential cosmetic permanent makeup techniques to apply Shaded/Ombre eyebrows and Micro-blading. Micro-blading is considered an advanced technique and requires more focus time, liner and lips are not taught in this training.
It will consist of 7 days with 65 hours, 7AM – 4:30PM or 15 half days 5PM – 9:30PM
You will get Pre study program, Live virtual training and classroom days. For a total of 130 hours of training. Classroom time includes observation , practice and clinics with live models. This is a hand tool only course.
To learn both machine and hand tool and lip liner and eyeliner procedures take the Complete Fundamental Program.
The Complete Fundamental Program For students wishing to learn both machine and hand tool applications, Basic Fundamentals and Brow Fundamentals are combined. Giving the student a complete and well-rounded fundamental training. You will learn all the essential cosmetic permanent makeup techniques to apply shaded eyebrows, machine simulated hair, Micro-blade and Ombre eyebrows with hand tool, machine lash enhancement and lip liner.
It will consist of 10 days with 95 classroom hours 7AM – 4:30PM or 22 half days 5PM – 9:30PM
You will get the Pre study program, Live virtual training and classroom days. For a total of 160 hours of training.
Hand tools, micro-blading and machines will be covered. Students will have hands on training with both practice pads and live models.
Ongoing Support with our Open door refresher days
Our graduates enjoy the option of coming back and repeating any or all of the Basic Training Course days, as many times as you like for up to two years after taking the class – free of charge! For continuous post-graduation support, we have an information hotline page open to all of our former students where questions are asked and answered, techniques are discussed and advice is shared. For students still struggling we offer focus days, where you will work one on one with the instructor and your model to fine tune the details of your applications ($250 procedure room fee, per model)
Advance your skills (additional cost for Advanced and Intermediate courses)
Advance/Intermediate Training creates the best quality work. These courses will help you improve your skills, learn new techniques, evolve as a professional, and offer more diverse treatments to your clients. Take your skills to the next level. These courses are offered to any student who has completed a fundamental course. Regardless to where you received your original training. We want to help you be the best you can be.
Additional opportunities for Graduate students may be invited to work along side us after training is completed, it is a quasi Apprentice program where you continue to grow and learn and work in an established studio. Opportunities for Graduate students include potential placement working within doctors offices and beauty spas and clinics.
In all our fundamental courses you will learn:
- Procedure Application:
- The proper art and application of Eyebrow Hair Simulation for men and women, Powder Eyebrows, Lash Enhancement for men and women, Eyeliner, Beauty Marks, Lipliner and Lip Blending. You will be working on practice pads and live models.
- Sterilization and Sanitation:
- All phases of cross contamination prevention and blood-borne pathogen control.
- Proper Use of Topical Anesthesia: Learn what is legal to use and how to apply topicals for optimum potency.
- Procedure Room Setup: From initial procedure room setup until the client is finished. Learn proper protocol according to OSHA, CDC and NIOSH guidelines.
- Procedure Photos: You can only take a ‘before’ photo once. Learn how to effectively use a digital camera and which settings to use for maximum close-ups and perfect photos every time.
- Device Techniques: Learn about different devices and how to use the hand tool or digital machine
- Before and After procedure care:Proper protocol must be adhered to for successful results. Educate your client before, during and after their procedures on how to take care of their new application.
- Needle Groupings:Learn what to choose, why, and how to effectively utilize several needle groupings for each procedure.
- Successful Marketing Strategies: Learn how to market your services effectively for better exposure.
- Makeup Artistry with Symmetry: This is the basis of all great procedures.
- Technical Application: Learn all phases of each procedure, accurate insertion, proper depth, how to hold your machine or tool for maximum results and how to stretch the skin effectively.
- Insurance: Learn why insurance is important and what options are available. Our students have access to one of the finest insurance companies for coverage by Lloyd’s of London.
- Anatomy: Learn layers of the skin and why it is critical that you know the exact depth of proper placement for successful results.
- Business: Learn how to set up your business, what licenses you will need, if you should incorporate or become an LLC, how to locate a good lawyer and accountant, etc.
- Color Theory: Proper color theory is essential for great procedure results. Pigment mixing is an integral part of our curriculum. While you need to know the basics of the procedure, a lack of knowledge about the proper colors to work with will yield less than perfect results.
- Skin Undertones: Complex study of skin and artistic application of color theory. Learn to identify skin undertones and selecting proper pigment. This an integral part of your knowledge base.
- Product knowledge:Learn all about your pigments, choosing the correct and most effective anesthetic, what products and supplies you will need for each procedure and why. Business partners and suppliers
- We will share our favorite list of professional partners and suppliers, complete with contact and ordering information for all products we use and suggest.
- Consultation: How to carry out a perfect consultation, virtually guaranteeing the client will make an appointment.
- Proper Color Mixing for Beautiful Results. Color choice and color mixing are crucial skills to master for a successful practice. We will help you take the guesswork out of choosing and matching colors. You will learn color formulas and tips on how to get the perfect color combinations for each client.
- Resource:We have an open door policy to come back for free refresher days and ongoing support via our private learning board.
- Goals: We help you to set goals and stick to them for your success!
About Permanent Make-up training.
We include all necessary supplies and equipment during your training for all the fundamental beginner classes and the cost is valued at $400 and is included with your course. . It does not include the purchase of machine for the beginner machine course, which is purchased separately during or immediately after the course.
Books and practice material for Fundamental courses will be sent with your paid $500 nonrefundable registration fee.
Class and Device balances are due thirty days prior to class date.
An education certificate will be given at the end of each class.
*Above class tuition does not include a device. We have several to choose from. If you have questions regarding the different devices and their features and functions, please don’t hesitate to call us and we can help you make an informed decision.
Course fees due 30 prior to the start of class. Financing available, please contact us for more information of financing options, email [email protected] or call 623-810-8558
Price for Fundamental courses
Basic Fundamental – $3995
Brow Fundamental – $3995
The complete Fundamentals Course – $5400.
Course fees do not include the purchase of a machine. Machines are available for purchase.
Reserve your spot today!
Our comprehensive and unique training structure and small class sizes enable students to receive the personal attention they need to ensure that each graduate has mastered the course material and is well qualified to start a successful career. Schedule a free no obligation training consultation today.